Your primary point of contact is your account manager. You should contact your account manager to:
- Add new users to your account
- Set up large shifts, long engagements, or new services
- Discuss direct hire of a Specialist
- Unblock a Specialist
- Report a problem with one of your events
- Refer another business in your area
- Turn on Geo-location for your shifts
- Cancel an upcoming event
You can email or call your Account Manager directly from the mobile or Client web app.
- In the Client web app:
- Click your name in the upper right hand corner
- Select Account Info
- In the Client mobile app:
- Tap Settings
- Tap the phone or email icon under Account
If your account manager is unavailable, contact email@example.com
If you have questions about an invoice, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with a technical issue, see I'm having a tech issue with the Client mobile app.