First, try the following steps:
- Refresh your browser
- Log out and log back in
- Hard refresh your browser
- PC: Control + F5
- Mac: Command + Shift + R
- Try a different browser
If the suggestions above didn't work, try deleting your cache. Note: Clearing your cache may impact your browsing history, login status, or saved passwords.
- Open Settings (top right corner of browser)
- Go to Advanced Settings
- Select Clear browsing data
- Clear browsing data from the last 4 weeks
For Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools (top right corner of browser)
- Go to Safety
- Select Delete browsing history
- Uncheck Preserve Favorites web data
- Check Temporary internet files and Cookies
- Click Delete
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
If you are still having an issue, send a brief description and a screenshot to email@example.com or via the Tech Support option in the app.