To place an Order:
- Select Orders
- Tap the + icon to place an order
- Indicate the location
- If you need to add a new location, select the + icon.
- Provide parking or transportation information.
- This is optional that can help workers arrive to your event on time!
- Choose a position
- You can select a saved template or create a new position
- Tap to enter quantity
- Tap to enter Shift start and end times
- Select the dates you would like request work for
- Name your Order
- This is for internal use
- Review your Order details, including projected cost.
- You are billed on actual hours worked. The cost may change if you keep workers late or dismiss them early.
- Place the Order by tapping the Place Order button.
Your shifts will be posted immediately in our marketplace for workers to claim.
You can also place orders using your web app. Learn how here.
Here is a blog post about what workers are looking for when searching for work in our system!
If you need workers for a single day, you can place an order directly through your Shiftgig Business app. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for multiple days when you need the same worker or group of workers to report to work each day.