You can report hours in the mobile or Client web app. Enter a Specialist’s time in as soon as they check in and their shift begins and their time out and break right when they are dismissed. If a Specialist is sent home or otherwise does not work a scheduled shift, see How do I report that a Specialist did not work a scheduled shift?
To report hours in the Client mobile app:
- Find and open the roster
- We make it easy to search for specialists. You can search the roster by their first or last name. You can also filter the roster by position, start time or end time for faster check in/out reporting.
- Tap TIME-IN and record the Specialist’s start time
- When the Specialist checks out or is dismissed, tap TIME-OUT and record the Specialist’s end time
- Tap BREAK and record the length of the Specialists meal break (if applicable) in minutes.
Note: Any hours you enter are saved automatically on your device. If you do not have cell signal, any hours you enter will be saved and visible to any other users within your account at that time.
To report hours in the Client web app:
- Find the roster in the active or past section
- Submit TIME IN, TIME OUT, and BREAK to the right of the Specialist name
- Hours will be successfully submitted when the box lights up green