What it does
- Every date requested will be submitted as a single day order. That means, workers don't have to claim the entire series of shifts. If you need to have the same workers for every shift, please contact the Customer Success team for further assistance.
- The Multi-Day Orders feature enables you to order for more than one date. You have the ability to select as many dates as you'd like!
- Flexible order flow supports various start and end times and days of the week.
Orders best practices
- If you order for multiple locations, you can use the app to do it, you just need to submit separate orders
- If you order for more than one position (e.g. cashiers and concessions), you can use the app to do it, you just need to submit as separate orders
Benefits of ordering through our app
- Last-minute orders - Ability to input shifts happening within 48 hours from now
- Fast process - Ability to create a template to reduce typing the next time
- See your claim rate - Visibility into claim rate as workers claim your shifts
- Increase quantity - Ability to increase quantity after you place your order
To place an order:
- Click place order for single or multiple day orders
- Select a location
- Choose a position
- Input quantity and start/end time
- Select all dates you'd like to order for
- Confirm order name
- Click place order
You can also place orders using your mobile app. Learn how here.
Here is a blog post about what workers are looking for when searching for work on our app!