We use The Work Number® by Equifax to complete all requests for verification of employment and income for our employees.
You can provide the verifier (the individual or organization that needs to verify your employment) with this linked document containing instructions on obtaining verification at www.theworknumber.com. To obtain proof of employment or income via The Work Number, verifiers need:
- Shiftgig Bullpen’s employer code, which is 101485
- the employee’s Social Security Number
- a permissible purpose for accessing the information, as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- direct employee consent, if income or salary information is needed
- and credentialed access to use The Work Number.
Alternatively, to obtain an Employment Data Report for yourself:
- Navigate to www.theworknumber.com
- Select I'm an Employee
- Enter the site and click the Log In button
- Enter Shiftgig Bullpen's employer code, 101485
- Enter your Social Security Number
- Enter your Work Number PIN. If you do not know your pin, select Forgot your PIN? and answer the authentication questions
Employment verification is available only for W2 employees and not 1099 independent contractors.