When clients don’t believe that Shiftgig Specialists are reliable, they stop scheduling shifts. Less shifts = less work. In order to meet client expectations and provide a fair, consistent experience for all Specialists, we expect you to attend the shifts you claim.
Shiftgig has a 3 strike attendance policy. If you receive 3 strikes within a 10 shift period, your account will be placed under review, your app will be deactivated during the review process, and your relationship or contract with Shiftgig may be terminated.
The following offenses disrupt Shiftgig and client operations. Each counts as a single strike:
- Late Drops: Dropping a shift within 48 hours of when it is scheduled to start.
- Late Arrivals: Checking-in at a shift after its scheduled start time.
- Sent Home (Disciplinary) Sent home by a client for failure to meet job requirements (e.g., wearing the wrong uniform, failure to meet shift requirements, etc.).
The following offenses can seriously hurt our reputation with our clients and automatically count as three strikes:
- No Call No Show: Failure to report to a shift that is claimed in your app; failure to properly drop a shift before it is scheduled to start.
- Shift Abandonment: Leaving a shift before you are scheduled to or are dismissed; leaving without explicit permission from the on-site supervisor.