Shiftgig pays your wages based on the hours reported after completing each shift and confirmed by the Client. You are responsible for tracking and reporting your own hours with the timecard in your app. See How do I submit my hours? for help submitting your timecard.
If you are registered with Shiftgig Bullpen
We process payment** through our payroll provider, ADP. We pay you by your chosen payment method:
- Direct deposit- Shiftgig deposits your net earned wages into your chosen financial account.
- Pay card- your net earnings are deposited via a Money Network Payroll Debit Card issued by Shiftgig.
- You do not need to wait for your pay card to be activated to pick up shifts.
- Refer to Money Network's FAQ to find answers to questions about your Shiftgig-issued pay card.
- Shiftgig FlexPay- Specialists who work 2 or more shifts can enroll in Shiftgig FlexPay, which allows you to transfer a portion of your net earnings to your account before payday.
- See What is Shiftgig FlexPay? for more information about this benefit.
If you are registered with Shiftgig X or Shiftgig Experiential
We process payment through Payable. You receive an invitation to register for Payable on the Monday after you work your first shift. You can access Payable at https://app.payable.com.