Report an incident on a shift with the following resources:
- If you are injured on your shift, immediately contact the injury reporting hotline at 855-307-4867. Be sure to state your full name and that you work for Shiftgig when you call the hotline.
- If you believe you experienced threatening behavior on a shift, submit a Threatening Behavior Report.
- If you believe you've experienced harassment or discrimination, submit a Harassment and Discrimination Report.
- If the on-site working environment appeared to be hazardous or unsafe, submit an Unsafe Work Environment Report.
- If you are currently on a shift where you feel unsafe, that you have have been discriminated against, or as though any of Shiftgig’s Community Guidelines are being violated by fellow Specialists, Field Managers, on-site supervisors, or any other associates, contact Community Success at 844-870-3300 for guidance.