Skills, or skill tags, are one of the factors the app uses to determine what shifts you can view and claim. Other factors include your location, shift history, and All-Star status.
Skill tag types include:
- Experience - Tags like “Server” or “Custodian” indicate that you have the experience required to work shifts for those positions.
- Client-specific - These tags demonstrate that you’ve taken steps to meet eligibility requirements for specific Clients or shifts.
- Compliance - These tags demonstrate that you’ve passed assessments, screenings, or met other compliance requirements. These can be:
- Background checks
- Drug screening
- Certification or licensure
- Successful training or assessment
When you were hired, you received skill tags that fit your qualifications. You can view your skills by choosing My Profile in the app, then View Skills.