When you first came onboard with Shiftgig, your profile was created with skill tags that matched your experience to positions available in your market.
If new positions open near your location, we will reach out to you with information about becoming eligible for the skill tags associated with those positions. To become eligible for new skills, you may need to:
- Provide additional information about your experience
- Complete an online assessment
- Attend an in-person training
- Present licenses or certifications. See What certifications can I earn to see more shifts?
- Have a strong record of successful Shiftgig shifts
- Receive All-stars while working other positions
Important Note: Because new skill tags are only available when there are open positions in a given market, Shiftgig cannot grant skill tags upon request.