Clients may ask great Specialists to “come back tomorrow” and work for them again. While the additional work may be enticing, choosing to work a shift that you have not officially claimed in the app can cause a lot of problems. Unless the shift is scheduled in your app, you will not be able to clock in. Additionally, you will not be covered by Worker's Compensation insurance during unscheduled work.
If a Client asks you to work a shift you haven’t officially claimed, we suggest you do the following:
- Thank the Client for the opportunity
- Check your app to see if the shift is available- if so, claim it! If not,
- Let them know you cannot work shifts you have not officially claimed in the app
- Encourage them to give you All-Star Status, so you get first dibs on shifts they post in the future
- Contact support immediately