Clients may ask great Specialists to “come back tomorrow” and work for them again. While the additional work may be enticing, choosing to work a shift that you have not officially claimed in the app can cause a lot of problems. We can only pay you for shifts you’ve worked that are recorded in the app.
If a Client asks you to work a shift you haven’t officially claimed, we suggest you do the following:
- Thank the Client for the opportunity
- Check your app to see if the shift is available- if so, claim it! If not,
- Let them know you cannot work shifts you have not officially claimed in the app
- Encourage them to give you All-Star Status, so you get first dibs on shifts they post in the future
- Contact Community Success immediately