If you are having trouble finding the person you must check in with:
- Immediately reach out to your on-site supervisor
- This information is typically found in your Shift Details
- Then contact your local office
- This information is typically found in your Shift Details or the FAQ
In the future follow these tips for success:
- Review your shift details the night before you work so you know where to go, what to wear, who to contact, and what time your shift starts.
- Look up the location of the workplace on a mapping tool (like GoogleMaps, Mapquest, or the Waze app), map your route, and find out how long it will take you to get to the shift so you arrive on time. Consider peak traffic times, construction, and anything else that may delay your travel time.
- Confirm you have a reliable method of transportation.
- Leave earlier than normal to reduce your chance of being late.