We try to keep the Shiftgig app bug free and will occasionally release new versions of the Shiftgig app to ensure everything is in working order. If you get an error in your Shiftgig app, you should make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
To update to the latest version of the app:
- Find the Shiftgig app in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Select “Update(s)”
- If you don’t see an option to update the Shiftgig app, you’re running the latest version already!
If you are running the latest version of the Shiftgig app and are still running into problems, you should try the following troubleshooting steps:
- If you are using WiFi, try disconnecting from WiFi and using your cellular connection. Alternatively, if you are currently using a cellular connection to get online, try switching over to WiFi.
- Logout and back into your app
- Power your device off and back on
- Uninstall and reinstall your Shiftgig app
If you follow these steps and are still seeing the same issue, take a note (and screenshot, if possible) of what the error message said, then reach out with a detailed description of what happened. Submit a ticket in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a ticket:
- Click the Settings gear in the "My Profile" section of your app
- Under "Support," choose "Contact us"