The template feature enables you to create orders quicker and more efficiently. They are best used for orders that happen on a regular basis. Templates can be created on all Shiftgig platforms!
Below, you will find the steps on how to create a template:
- Begin the order creation process
- Once you get to the position, you will have the option to create a new position
- Select the position type
- Describe the work to be done
- Describe the uniform requirements
- Indicate the number of workers you need in the position
- Indicate the start and end time
- Provide a worker contact
- Describe the meeting location
- Indicate if the worker needs to bring anything (Photo ID, Certification, etc.)
- If you plan on ordering similar positions in the future, make sure to save the position detail as a template!
- You will be able to name your template before saving it for future use.
- Once you've saved it as a template, you can go ahead and apply it with just a few taps.
- If you've made an error or no longer need a specific template, you can delete it at the position level.
- This information will be shared with workers. The more detailed you can be, the better they can meet your needs.